As of May 11, 2020 and in order to ensure the safety and serenity of all, La Loge du Grand Cèdre is implementing the following Covid19 charter:
- In the event that the evolution of the epidemic does not make your departure on vacation possible, your reservation will be canceled and fully refunded,
- Household linen is washed at 60 ° C,
- Hydroalcoholic gel and 1 disposable mask / person are provided on your arrival,
- The swimming pool is privatized to you from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (unless you are absent from the property, in which case our family can afford to access it), on the other hand sunbathing is assigned to you for the duration of your stay,
- Tennis is privatized from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (except if you are absent from the property, in which case our family can afford to access it), rackets are assigned to you for the duration of your stay,
- For the good of all of us, whether on the property or outside, thank you for respecting the barrier gestures.
Upon your arrival, all parties, owners and guests staying on site will be asked to sign a sworn statement (absence of symptoms caused by the Covid19 virus, acceptance of temperature measurement by infrared forehead thermometer, mutual information on any health development related to the Covid19 virus).
Take care of yourself, take care of ourselves, take care of others.