In order to ensure a good stay and a quality welcome at La Loge du Grand Cèdre, please take note of our terms and conditions below.
These general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties within the framework of the remote reservation of services offered by La Loge du Grand Cèdre, the contact details of which are specified in this reservation confirmation document. They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties. The client host acknowledges having read and accepted these general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate accessible on our reservation site www.lalogedugrandcedre.fr. These general conditions of sale apply to all reservations made online, via our online reservation site www.lalogedugrandcedre.com
- Regarding the guest room, check in/arrival from 4 pm to 8 pm
- Regarding the cottage, arrival/check in from 5 pm to 8 pm
- From 8 pm, please contact us by phone, for prior agreement,
- If you arrive early in the morning in our area, you can drop off your luggage according to a prior agreement,
- A deposit of € 500 will be requested for the cottage on the day of your arrival, it will be returned to you on the day of your departure.
- Regarding the guest room, please free your accommodation for/check out by 11 am at the latest
- Regarding the cottage, please free your accommodation for/check out no later than 10 am.
- The charming cottage and the guest room are "non-smoking",
- Our animal freinds are not admitted,
- Your package includes standard cleaning and linen (bed linen, towels, bathrobe, beach towels),
- Your sheets, towels, bath towels and beach towels are changed every 3 days, except in case of special request,
- A laundry room with free access is at your disposal (washing machine, dryer, ironing board, clothes rack).
The swimming pool
- Swimming pool of 10 X 5, treated with salt and heated,
- Access to the swimming pool is under your sole responsibility,
- Bathing hours are, excluding sanitary pressure, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm,
- During the Covid19 period, schedules modified from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., exclusively for our guests unless they are absent from the property in which case the owners allow themselves access to the pool,
- During Covid19, sunbathing is allocated to our guests for the duration of their stay,
- Pool opening date: from April 15 to October 15.
- Land in quik,
- Access to tennis is under your sole responsibility,
- The practice hours are, excluding sanitary pressure, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm,
- During the Covid19 period, schedules modified from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., exclusively for our guests unless they are absent from the property in which case the owners authorize themselves to access the land,
- During Covid19, rackets and balls are allocated to our guests for the duration of their stay,
- Opening date: from April 1 to October 30.
Provision of tennis rackets, ball launcher, beach equipment
- Tennis rackets, ball throwers and beach equipment are available free of charge for the duration of your stay,
- In the event of deterioration of the beach equipment, an excess of 20 € will be charged to you,
- In the event of damage to a racket, a deductible of € 50 will be billed to you,
- In the event of damage to the ball launcher, a deductible of € 500 will be billed to you.
Payment and means of payment
- Bank check (French banking establishments)
- Bank card
- ANCV holiday vouchers
- or Cash.
When payment is made online
The client host communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except under special conditions or rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club ... according to the possibilities offered by our online reservation site ) by indicating directly, in the zone provided for this purpose (entry secured by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its validity date (it is specified that the bank card used must be valid at time of consumption of the service) and the visual cryptogram. He must present himself at the establishment with the credit card that enabled him to guarantee the reservation. The debit of the payment is made at the establishment during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where the partial or total debit of the payment is made during the reservation. This prepayment is referred to as a deposit. In the event of a no show (reservation not canceled - customer not present) of a reservation guaranteed by credit card, La Loge du Grand Cèdre will debit the guest guest, as a lump sum, for the amount indicated in its general terms and conditions. particular sales. La Loge du Grand Cèdre has chosen amenitiz.io/stripe.com to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the customer host's payment card is verified by stripe.com. There may be a refusal of the payment card for several reasons: card stolen, card blocked, limit reached, entry error, etc. In the event of a problem, the client host must contact his bank on the one hand, La Loge du Grand Cèdre on the other hand to confirm your reservation and method of payment. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of booking.
The client host chooses the services presented on our online reservation site. He acknowledges having read the nature, destination and booking methods of the services available on our online booking site and having requested and obtained the necessary and / or additional information to make his reservation in full knowledge of the facts. The guest host is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability for his needs, so that we cannot be held responsible in this regard. The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the end of the reservation process.
Reservations made by the guest host are made through the dematerialized reservation voucher available online on our online reservation site. The reservation is deemed to have been made upon receipt of the reservation voucher. The guest host undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the voucher or the reservation request. The client host certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted. After the final choice of services to be reserved, the reservation procedure notably includes entering the bank card in the event of a guarantee or prepayment request, consultation and acceptance of the general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate. before the validation of the reservation and, finally, the validation of the reservation by the client host.
Acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation
Our online reservation site acknowledges receipt of the guest host's reservation by sending an email without delay. In the case of online reservation, the acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation by e-mail summarizes the contract offer, the services reserved, the prices, the conditions of sale relating to the selected rate, accepted by the client host, the date of reservation made, information relating to after-sales service, as well as our address where the guest guest will stay and can present their complaints.
Cancellation / Modification
- Any stay started is due in full.
- If canceled up to 1 day before your arrival date, 100% of your stay at the standard rate will be due.
- In the event of cancellation between 2 and 6 firm days before your arrival, 85% of your stay at the standard rate will be due.
- In the event of cancellation between 7 and 15 firm days before your arrival, 75% of your stay at the standard rate will be due.
- In case of cancellation between 16 and 30 firm days before your arrival, 50% of the stay at the standard rate will be due.
- In the event of cancellation beyond 30 firm days before your arrival, 30% of the stay at the standard rate will be due.
- In the event of a discounted rate, the stay is non-cancellable and non-modifiable.
- Any gift card is nominative, not cancellable and not modifiable.
Cancellation or modification by the client host
The guest host is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12 ° of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code. The conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the reservation. Reservations with prepayment cannot be subject to any modification and / or cancellation. The sums paid in advance that are the deposit will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the tariff. When the conditions of sale of the reserved rate allow it, the cancellation of the reservation can be made directly with the establishment, whose telephone numbers are specified on the reservation confirmation sent by email. All reservations are personal and cannot under any circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or against payment.
Consumption of the service
Pursuant to the regulations in force in certain countries, the guest guest may be asked, on arrival, to complete a police form. To do this, the guest host will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify whether or not he must complete the police form. Any behavior contrary to good morals and public order will cause La Loge du Grand Cèdre to ask the guest guest to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if a payment has already been made.
The guest host accepts and agrees to comply with the Internal Regulations (see "Some instructions"). In the event of non-compliance by the guest host with one of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, La Loge du Grand Cèdre will be obliged to invite the guest guest to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if payment has already been made.
The prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and during the reservation. The prices are confirmed to the client host in the amount inclusive of tax, in the commercial currency of La Loge du Grand Cèdre, and are only valid for the period indicated on our online reservation site. If the debit at the establishment is in a currency other than that confirmed on the reservation, the exchange costs are the responsibility of the guest host. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the local currency of La Loge du Grand Cèdre. Unless otherwise stated on our booking site, additional services are not included in the price. Taxes (local taxes, tourist taxes, etc.), if applicable, presented on the rates page, are to be paid directly to La Loge du Grand Cèdre. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to the VAT will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the invoice date. Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
Respect for private life
The client host is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk. The information processed is intended for La Loge du Grand Cèdre, amenitiz.io, its entities, its partners, its service providers (and in particular online payment providers). The customer host authorizes amenitiz.io to communicate his personal data to third parties on the condition that such communication proves compatible with the performance of the operations incumbent on amenitiz.io under these general conditions and in connection with the Customer Charter of Protection of personal data. In particular when paying online, the customer's bank details must be sent by the payment provider stripe.com to the establishment's bank, for the execution of the reservation contract. The client host is informed that this data transfer can therefore take place in foreign countries that do not have adequate personal data protection within the meaning of the Data Protection Act. However, the guest host consents to this transfer necessary for the execution of his reservation. amenitiz.io/stripe.com in their professional capacity, are committed vis-à-vis La Loge du Grand Cèdre to take all security measures and respect for data confidentiality for said data transfers.
Convention of proof
Entering the required banking information, as well as acceptance of these general conditions and the reservation voucher or request, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature. The computerized registers kept in amitiz.io's computer systems will be kept under reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The guest host is informed that their IP address is recorded at the time of booking.
Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable and insurmountable which prevents either the guest host or La Loge du Grand Cèdre from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract. Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals. Each party cannot be held liable to the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the cost of the resulting costs.
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by the law of the country of La Loge du Grand Cèdre without hindering any mandatory protective provisions that may apply in the country of residence of consumers.
These General Conditions of Sale, the conditions of sale of the rate reserved by the client host, and the reservation voucher or request express all the obligations of the parties. No general or specific condition communicated by the client host may be incorporated into these General Conditions of Sale. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in decreasing order of priority, the reservation voucher or request (including the special conditions of the reserved rate) and these General Conditions of Sale. In the event of a contradiction between the booking voucher and the General Conditions of Sale, the provisions appearing on the booking voucher will be the only ones applicable for the obligation in question. These General Conditions of Internet Sale may be modified and / or supplemented at any time by La Loge du Grand Cèdre. In this case, the new version of the General Conditions of Internet Sale will be put online by La Loge du Grand Cèdre. As soon as it is posted on the internet, the new version of the General Conditions of Internet Sale will apply automatically to all guest hosts.